I'm a Ph.D. student at Laboratoire d'Analyse et de Mathématiques Appliquées, co-advised by Mohamed Hebiri and Joseph Salmon. I'm currently interested in high-dimensional statistics and machine learning. Nowadays I'm working on multi-label classification.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.
- 2016-2019: PhD in Applied Mathematics at (LAMA) Université Paris-Est
- 2015-2016: MSc in Applied Mathematics with major in Probability and Statistics at Université Paris-Est
- LabEx Bézout (mention très bien)
- 2011-2015: BSc in Applied Mathematics and Physics at Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (State University)
- Department of Control and Applied Mathematics (summa cum laude)
- 2016: Research Internship at (STA) Télécom ParisTech, supervisor Joseph Salmon
- 2014-2015: Junior researcher at Institute for Information Transmission Problems, supervisor Alexander Komech
Conferences & Workshops
- Junior Conference on Data Science and Engineering
- Paris, France, September 2016
- Poster: "Lasso via differential inclusion"
- Scientific Programming with Python and Software Engineering Best Practices
- Paris, France, April 2016